Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Silence of the..Rationality. Have you been tricked Ilham?

Here.

It does look like Jimmy's ploy has worked to some degree. Even a strong player/thinker like Ilham has fallen. Ilham you seem like a fair person to me and someone who would like to get to the truth. You say in point 3 that you bet that Rationality has done his homework.

The fact that he deleted his posts shows that he knows he has slandered isnt sufficient clue for you as to who is lying. The fact the Jimmy has not uttered anything about the stories that happened at the Olympiad but chose to distort a simple statement I made about parents heartache still did not wake you up to the opening trap that you have walked into. You seem to have no clue as to other peoples motive and underlying intentions.

So how about this? I have Rationality's original posting if you have forgotten. How about if I introduce you to the parents and players who went to Asean? What if I arrange for you to talk to them? Would you like to find out for yourself what the truth is?

You make it seem that Rationality has been victimised when it was the other way round. No one said he cannot write. All we said is that slander is wrong. Check the facts against his postings. 2 points. He said that I (and implied others in FGM, Air Asia and MCF) cheated the parents by charging them RM1000 for a "lousy" training. And he said that MCF charged 3.8 as the exchange rate.

Would you like to find out if you have been tricked Ilham? Many parents and many players. Thay can tell you the truth.

Mal/Sing. Many parents and many players. Would you like to speak to them too? Ask them if they feel that me asking Peter to shut up was necessary to stop him from demotivating the players.

When you are satisfied who has lied and who has told the truth will you now focus on the real issue? Do you think that players who have not played competitively for a period deserve automatic selection to represent the Country?

You say you love Chess. Do this for Chess. I can set it up for you to speak to as many witnesses as you want. I can even not be present in case you feel I may influence their answers in any way. Just let me know if the truth is important to you and I will arrange this.

Is this rational?

Who lied to you Ilham? Or do you want to throw stones at people who tell the truth that is harder to hear. Who are they trying to silence here and why?

Ps: You now see Jimmy who is normally a taciturn person running around congratulating people and engaging bloggers. Why do you think he is doing that now? Is that another sign of guilt from wrong doing?

21 comments:

  1. Correction Raymond, Rationality's posts still there.

    Please don't delete this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last I checked he has deleted parts and put in slander under brackets. And he has also deleted his post in Jimmy's blog as well as postings in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The deletions are still there. Why should I delete you John? You seem to be displaying your inability to check facts or read very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. John, I have deleted your last post. I am sorry but I do not give comprehension lessons here. But I will help you out. Here is the link to Rationality's site. Go and see where the deletions are for yourself. Do try to learn to read and understand for yourself. And dont just give book titles. It doesnt mean you understand anything. We have spoken on this before.

    http://malaysianchessaffairs.blogspot.com/

    As for anonymous, what can I say? You have been notified.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Raymond,

    Have read your posting above.

    Thanks for the posting about me and considering me as someone who is fair and who would like to get to the truth...

    I shall leave it at that and hope to see you this coming Sunday.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ilham

    That is my sincere opinion. What I have found is that there are a few in our chess community who have practised the art of lying for a long time and so it is very difficult to get the truth from them. I have been tricked a few times too so there is nothing to feel ashamed of.

    I have tried to live my life trying to get to the truth of matters. I find that in itself a very difficult thing to do. Many times we lie to ourselves when the truth is hard to bear. So really there are two paths in life. I hope you choose the other.

    I'll see you this Sunday. Good luck in the tournament.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stop mentioning my name or referencing me on your blog. Your attacks on my name are getting more bolder and bolder. You may overstep the line eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You make many personal attacks on me and I am merely asking my readers to understand why you are doing it. Does that answer your question?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Point out where I made personal attacks on you. I dont remember posting anything like that. Parody was a humor post , if you consider that an attack?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lets just say we are on different sides to issues Jimmy and leave it at that. Read my last post. I will continue expressing my opinions. Thank you for dropping by. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes Jimmy, I will continue to lend my voice for improvements.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Are you asking for a truce Jimmy? If you are then use your wide experience to help us improve and I will support that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes, a truce. I do not have the time or energy to fight an unwinnable war. You stop making insinuations against me and my name, preferably not mention me at all in your blog. In return I will not comment any more on you either. We leave each other alone. How's that?

    ReplyDelete
  18. :) You promote another slanderous blog and then you offer a truce. Somehow I dont think the spirit is right. But thank you for the offer anyway. I reserve my right to voice my opinion and to take appropriate action when necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  19. MCF adalah kepunyaan SM. Malaysia Cintakan Fadli (MCF). hehehe

    ReplyDelete