Thursday, January 13, 2011

Quotations

I like this quote. If you make the idea chess and continue to find solutions the sky is the limit. Good luck.

Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life-think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to SUCCESS ... If we really want to be BLESSED, and make others BLESSED, we must go DEEPER.

-- Vivekanda

I like this also:

"If you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished?" - Rumi

And this:

I do the very best I know how - the very best I can; and mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out all right, what is said against me won't amount to anything.

-- Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865), 16th President of the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment