Saturday, October 27, 2012

Latest reply from Lim Tse Pin on facebook.

Ref: Here.

"The rating fee was raised back in 2010, not 2011. So, it has nothing to do with the money MCF owed to me as at 2011. In fact, MCF does not owe me before the raise aka 2009. Also, I would like to point out that the TnC for my rating fee from 2010 onwards is the same like prior to 2010. In short, I do not benefit extra from the raising NR fee. Does this answer your question?"

You have left out if there is in fact a resolution by the committee of MCF allowing the money to be paid into your personal account. If you can produce that it would clear the air. But even that may still leave the question of whether such a resolution is legal or not. But that would be a question best answered by the authorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment