Monday, May 7, 2012

Refutation of Mamak posting.

Ref: Here.

Refutation: Here and here.

Benci is a strong word. If you want to see benci, I think the best place is to visit Jimmy's and his satelite blogs. Here I try to explain the issues surrounding chess and why we are so very far behind our neighbours and slipping even further behind.

So I talk about the issues. Actually as I have said, I don't support anyone as you can see in bold in the above link on refutation. I support the attributes of strong leadership. And really that is for the delegates to decide who they want to vote for. I even asked for the possible candidates to talk about what they will do for chess if elected. Check back.

As you can see from my above post also, I do not benci anyone. It is not personal but about issues.

This is what I am talking about. Here.

PICA was also about money politics. As I have written before, directly after my sacking the PICA treasurer called up DKLS and tried to get to the money but was rejected.

But since the topic is brought up, can I ask the blogger in Mamak Chess if it is true that Greg just gave Kelantan a sum of money to do a "chess tournament"? This money has not been cleared by MCF committee. Not tabled and so the money could be haram.

Could checking this be more fruitful than talking about benci? Kelantan is a respected State by many, including me. Known for it's fierce independence.

No comments:

Post a Comment