Thursday, May 17, 2012

Evening musings.

I even publicize your blogs for you. I don't cut and paste. I don't want my readers to miss any juicy bits about why FGM is so lousy that you do not have the confidence to meet my players on the board. Why you must attack my players and their parents. So I send all my readers to you. And you do not do the same for me. But that is ok by me.

I don't even ask for commision from your advertising revenue for this service. I appreciate you. I appreciate you revealing your thinking to me. I appreciate you opening so many doors to subjects I wouldn't and couldn't have opened without your kind assistance.

You have helped me and my readers greatly in understanding the Malaysian chess scene. I thank you for this. So why are you so angry with me? I couldn't have done this without your help.

Why so much fear? I don't even know how to play chess as you say. You have all the advantage don't you?

Can you help me out with this Jimmy?

No comments:

Post a Comment