Friday, May 18, 2012

Thank you Ng6 for the clarification.

Ref: Here.

What I am still a little confused about is whether Mamak Chess is associated with Mamak Gang at all. I somehow don't feel they are. I know Saprin, Kamaluddin and Che Hassan. And I have deep respect for them. I learnt much about composure from seeing Kamaluddin in battle and Che Hassan has helped Mark in his chess many many times.

Although I have only met Zulkiply briefly a few times I have always thought of him as a very well brought up young man. And I don't think these guys can easily be fooled.

So I find it very hard to see them lending their names to such a cheap stunt as that pulled by Mamak Chess.

I think anonymous bloggers are very dangerous. Maybe it's an idea not to allow them on the chess portal. There is zero accountability and they are being used to spread a lot of lies and confusion. If you have anything to say why hide?

Note: Ng6 is a known blogger Razali Hamzah.

No comments:

Post a Comment