Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Reply to Mamak Chess.

Ref: Here.

I think this is a very one sided posting. I have answered to all of the quotes you have used. A fair discussion is one that you also show my replies to the relevant quotes. Do you do your chess training in the same manner? Or do you look at all sides of an argument before you make up your mind?

So my question to you is does chess in Malaysia make our kids smart or have we gone terribly wrong somewhere? Going with your example of reasoning my conclusion must be we have lost our way.

So if you don't mind, I won't bother with replying you in the future. I prefer to talk about the coming selection criteria for the Olympiads and the possible challenge for the top post of MCF.

I think we are now at a cross road. What we do about these 2 issues will determine whether we progress or we loose many more years defending something that is so obviously wrong. In my mind at least.

Btw, you have yet to reply to this query of mine. Ref: Here. The answer to this question may help us understand if you are in fact bought or you are just unable to reason.

Thank you for your time and sudden interest in this case. But it has already been debated and concluded by many some time back.

No comments:

Post a Comment