Thursday, May 31, 2012

Time for a short break.

I will take a short break till next week, Monday. I think a lot has happened in a short time and you will want some time to celebrate that fine run by our new NM Roshan Singh.

On Monday, I want to shift focus to the coming MCF AGM. From the information that I have, I think this will be the most important event in Malaysian chess ever.

Look at the officials we have now. Do you think they have a plan to take Malaysian chess to new heights? Well if I am right then after the AGM we will be stuck with them till they retire from old age or something similar. If I am right, they can never be removed again. So it's important you understand this.

Till Monday then. All my best.

ps: In the meantime, look at this version. Here. On Monday, I'll tell you what they don't want you to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment