Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Why so desperate? Why so weak?

You have already intimidated my players and their parents. I only have one player left. You have Jimmy Liew, Peter Long, Greg etc.etc.etc.etc. You have the entire chess community to find players from now. So why can't you just meet us on the chess board? Why do you need to resort to all sorts of unsavoury manner to knock us out?

You should welcome the opportunity to prove me wrong on the table yes? Why ban?

Suggestion. You can have classes on how to beat Mark Siew. Put all your brains together. You can play tag team and nobody will know. Isn't that less desperate than what you are doing now?

I invite you to my training classes. I don't keep my secrets from you. I even publisize on my blog my thoughts and my training methods.

And you have a 30 year headstart. I am just learning and still continuing to learn.

And we are also unable to train this year because Mark has STPM. What more do you want? How much more advantage do you need?

So why so desperate? Why so weak?

And then you want to take on giants overseas? You strut and you talk big. But you cannot find a way to beat a non playing chess coach on our own shores without the use of twisted rules and official power? Is this really the level of chess you have?

ps: Just for Jimmy. The you I use is the collective you. You included. Clearer now? Ref: Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment