Monday, October 11, 2010

My conversation with Greg

Ninja seems to get the idea that just because I spoke to Greg at UTP I have some kind of special leverage. In case anyone else here thinks the same, let me say this. This struggle is not about personalities. I have nothing personal against Hamid, Najib or Greg. Personally I like them. Heck, even Jimmy is sort of OKish. They have qualities I admire. But we do not share the same ideas. So I argue my case just like anyone else. It is not personal.

Greg told me that he is still looking for a sponsor for National Junior. I didnt get to reply him there. So let me say it here. First GM will not sponsor another MCF event until Asean is properly explained to us and the short coming addressed. First GM do not need behind the scene cables. All we ask is that we are treated fairly. And we expect the same for any other Academies, parents or players.

I like the man. He can be funny and I like his jokes. But it changes nothing on where First GM stands. We cannot stop anyone nor will we try to if someone wants to sponsor MCF, PICA or fixed tournaments. That is not what we are about. We are about making informed personal choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment