Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Announcement

It is time for the noise on this blog to end. This will hopefully make room for more constructive discussion on how to move Malaysian chess forward.

I had chosen to engage those voices for a few reasons.

1. Because they exist. I felt that our chess community at large needed to acknowledge their existence and to raise it to our collective consciousness of their destructive bent.

2. As a live demonstration that they are beyond reasoning. It would have been very hard to describe otherwise.

3. So that we can learn to recognise them for they are there before us in plain sight. And they come in many disguises.

I want to apologise for any offence they may have caused the readers here. My special apology to Adzlin. I am sometimes guilty of egging them on so that they reveal themselves. Sorry.

From now on this blog will not entertain offensive postings. They will be deleted. I will also not allow linking from this blog to any other without permission.

I will leave the previous hate postings for no other reason than to serve as a reminder for us to be watchful.

2 comments:

  1. R,
    I concur.

    Maybe once or twice is okay. The third one is a waste of our time. No convincing can change that kind of people. They just exist to annoy other people. They will never learn to "agree to disagree".

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to understand how counselling works. How an educational blog works. Anyway that is over. Focus now on learning new things. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete