Saturday, October 2, 2010

Message from a National Junior

I got this message from a National Junior on my facebook. He doesnt want to be identified but he is one of the strongest junior we have technically. I asked for his permission to post this as it shows a questioning mind. I will attempt to answer his questions in my next posting. To the other chess players reading this blog. Please do not hesitate to use this blog to ask your questions. I have started this blog for you. So do use it if you have any questions at all and I will do my best to answer you.


Hey Mr Siew, I have been readin ur FirstGM blog lately (just abit)..when u said join the dots, can u give me some advice on that..I've been thinking about the part on 'imagined fears' and I find dat very true..I think it happens most of the time i lose if not all the time..i have been thinking about the time u told me to dun put pressure on myself, to think wats d worse that could happen..u lose dats all, not a big prob..and it seems that u have elaborated alot on this topic as well as making some 'enemies' or shud i say some ppl who r not so fond bout u..anywayz..about joining the dots, can u be more specific..like joining the dots btwn my life, thinking and my chess?? Or is more towards emotions and controlling them?? Thx for ur help..and those guys who criticised mark..I think dat is simply inhumane..attacking a teenager..u kno wat i think? I think u raised mark very well and that you are doing all u can for him (that's an understatement) and that says alot about ur commitment to ur son as well as the chess community...mr siew, i sincerely hope that u wont waste ur time with those ppl...Its jz why bother arguing about sth that no1 is going to win..no1 is gonna back down..its pointless..watever u say, they re not gonna listen..i jz hope u dun make more 'enemies'..that wudnt be in your's and mark's best interest..I only read ur blog briefly...It is very obvious that u want to contribute to the chess community in mas...and there will be ppl who will know it and appreciate it..some mite not..but thats life..not every1 agrees with the same thg...good day to u mr siew...i hope to see u and mark some time in the future, soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment