Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday reflections

Here.

I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all.

Note: I say we show we love ourselves when we can say no to the abuse. When we can stand up for our children against the bullies. When we can reclaim the game of Kings from the gutter level that it's now in. This game was meant to teach our kids how to be leaders and decision makers. What is it being used to teach them today? Kowtow or we break you. Start by apologising to shadows.

What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment