Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Note

There will be reduced activity on this blog as I need to focus on our next project. We have had many meetings over the last few week and many more meetings scheduled. The project we are trying to launch is called Project First GM. This idea is a private initiative to find a way to support the parents and players by helping them subsidise the costs of training and tournaments.

I hope I have the skill to put this together. There is a lot of corporate interest but it is getting a little complex. :)

I have given Greg of MCF an outline of what we are trying to achieve and he has verbally supported the attempt.

All my best in your chess and I hope you will remember to support issues and not people. I wish you the courage to make this stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment