Friday, April 13, 2012

My reply to Jimmy.

Ref: Here.

Yes Jimmy, I've heard your arguments before. Zhuo Ren also believed it. I am merely offering an alternative view. Luckily for us Sumant gave my methods the benefit of the doubt.

I have written extensively on how one can fatten ratings just for show. We are not interested in that. FGM is only interested in meeting fat cows in tournament in a clean fight.

We have seen the results from SEA games selection. And we will prove it again and again in tournaments. Isn't that the best way to see who is right? Or is that too much for you and your friend, Peter Long, to stomach?

As for the results for NJ 2011, I make no apology. Mark met Aaron in the final round. A draw would have seen him in second place.

But even as I was having breakfast with Aaron's mum while the boys were playing and she explained the training Aaron was receiving in China, I had the feeling that we had no answers at that time to that sort of training.

So Mark lost and came in 5th. We fully accept the result. It was an honour to lose to superior training in a clean fight. And we look forward to the rematch.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your compliment and show of support Gunu. I will endeavour to share my views and observations as accurately and as fairly as I can.

    To anonymous. Please see blog guidelines.

    ReplyDelete