Sunday, April 8, 2012

Musings.

Ref: Here.

Do look at the comments there and the related one in the link on the top of the posting. This conversation has tickled my thinking since. These are the questions on my mind. How can Greg stop Mok from getting his RM5,000 if Dato really wants to give it to Mok? Why didn't Mok just call up Dato directly?

An aside: I did, when Dato asked me to do the tournament for KLK in Perak. I was still in PICA and I heard that Hamid was discussing with other committee members of PICA over the same thing. So I just rang him and said if he wanted Hamid to do it then do so by all means. No problem but at least inform me of the fact. All academic by the way since I was sacked a few days later. So Jimmy, here's another small snippet to your question. Will answer more comprehensively later.

So it seems to me that it is Dato that doesn't want Mok to have the money for whatever reason. It's his money after all. But I would be curious to know the reason.

2 comments:

  1. FYI, Mok did eventually get his money. Greg couldn't hide anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for him. I am glad to hear this. Our players are our national asset. I think our officials better start understanding this.

    ReplyDelete