Friday, April 6, 2012

What happened to Izz Saifuddin?

As we were entering into the national circuit, Izz was on his way out. He made a few attempts to capture past glories but then faded away.

At that time there were some rumours about what happened to him. Apparently a lot of money was paid out and he was touted as the next GM.

I think we need to find out the truth of this.

Why?

It is said that they are attacking FGM because of me. I don't think so. I think anyone who tries to break that glass ceiling would get the same treatment. From what happened to Zhuo Ren, Sumant and Mark, I don't think these guys care about the players at all.

Actually there is one more "lost generation". What happened to Abel Yap, Foo Chee Kin, Anas etc?

What is happening to our juniors now? What do you think is happening before our eyes to Sumant, Zhuo Ren and Mark? Where is Edward Lee, Kaushal?

They say it is because our juniors are weak. And they put the blame on the kids.

I think they want our kids to be weak. They see the parents as a fat check and they do not deliver. I think it's a racket.

Knowing what happened to Izz will help us see clearer what has happened, is happening now.

I think our players are being knocked out one by one. The only way to stop this is if we all share our experience and let the truth out.

For now they are talking about Li Tian. Can we trust these people? What is their game?

So what happened to Izz?

Read Tengku's speech again. Here. We need to do this for the generations to come.

1 comment: