Thursday, April 26, 2012

Apology to Marcus Yeoh.

"As a leader of an organization, must have accountability & responsible towards the team. How can a leader promise certain things but at the end "S***" to jump queue? Then for what purpose taking the responsibilities? What differentiate btw u and our leaders? It's the same as you are birds of a feather flock together!! Even our NM Evan also taking part just to prove himself but not as NM! That I respect him. We will never ever progress far with monkeys around stealing our bananas!!"


This is the second part and I did misread the post.


I apologise unreservedly for the misunderstanding. On the whole I do agree with Marcus.


However I hope the general message of the article is not lost by this mistake on my part. I will be more careful in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment