Monday, July 16, 2012

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Ref: Here. And Here. See last comment by Jimmy ie comment 29. You see, Greg? Now he stabs you in the back. That's what happens when you work with a den of thieves. I did try to warn you. Remember? But now you are the man yes? Congratulations.

Imagine, trying to use a rapid event to justify the Malaysian Olympiad Team!! And second best Malaysian team at that. And I thought you cannot stoop any lower. And you even try to put down our National Champion who won his place in a proper classical tournament. Have you no shame? We still remember the 3 losses by Li Tian to the top 3 winners of NC2012. We also have good memories.

I am sure you can hear the bell ringing by now. And it tolls for you and your accomplices. It is only a question of time till we have sufficient evidence.

But in the meantime I hope you will remember this. Remember this when you are given the Jalur Gemilang at the flag ceremony. Remember that means you are now playing for our Country. That the Olympiad is not your personal fiefdom. You may have "won" your place over other more deserving players but we will still expect you to perform with honour and dignity. And you know we will be watching.

So I suggest you stop taking cheap shots and making cheaper excuses and start training your team.

No comments:

Post a Comment