Friday, July 20, 2012

COS- The ticking time bomb.

Of all the initiatives to change things, I like the COS option best. Ref: Here. Lets look at the other initiatives first before I come back to this.

The latest information is that there are now 2 groups looking to change the top leadership. And some States are changing their allegiances. Some on the quiet and some openly. The game of thrones. So the next AGM can be full of fireworks or a new deal could be struck. But does this guarantee change or just new players playing the same tune? I am not sure but they are capitalising on the dissatisfaction on the ground to gain momentum. So there is hope. It will be difficult to use the old system when that is the very reason that they are using to ask for the change in allegiance.

MACC. To be honest I am not sure if the person advocating this has the skills to push this through. But I never underestimate the will of the human spirit.

The players of both the initiatives above can be identified to a certain extent if you have some basic cables into the chess leadership. So there is no real element of surprise there.

But the COS is totally different. Anyone can write in with real or imagined transgressions. And that is the beauty. You see, with every move of the puppet master and his running dogs, they piss someone else off. So I think it is inevitable. One day, maybe it's even happening now, someone will write in. And then it is going to open a huge can of worms. All the skeletons will come tumbling out of the closet. And you won't even know where it is coming from.

So Najib and Jimmy, I really don't think much of the legal threats. You see those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You will only be doing my job for me.

In your case Najib, I was going to respond to you calling me a dog. But I got a message from a muslim friend who said and I quote, "What is wrong with that man! Being Malay and Muslim esp he shd know how offensv that is to call smone a dog!"

So you are very busy burying yourself. There is no need for me to help you do that. I know you are having a hard time now getting private jobs in chess and your only hope is for some crumbs from your master in MCF. But I also hear that you are going around and telling everybody that you have not been paid for Melaka. Between a rock and a hard place. My suggestion to you is to learn from Fadli. Grow up and be your own man. You don't need to bow and scrape for crumbs. Find back your dignity. This is no way to live. And your master may not survive AGM after all. Maybe you are too low down the food chain to know what is going on but it is not looking good. Trust me on this. Have you ever known me to lie?

So pass this message to your master for me when he/she next gives you a few minutes. I think it may be better for the whole committee to resign at the next AGM. Remember, all it takes is one report. And it will start an unstoppable chain reaction. And you won't even know where it is coming from. And in the worst case scenario it could even be prison for those involved in all this. Ref: Here.

Let me put it this way Najib and Jimmy since you are both slow on the uptake; we have been playing chess. And I don't think you are reading the game well. You are both just pawns waiting to be sacrificed. And checkmate is in sight. It's still not too late to change direction now. I hope you will use the opportunity to do so. But the window is finite.

All my best

No comments:

Post a Comment