Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A real players site.

Ref: Here.

Compare this site to Jimmy's. Ref: Here. So why the big difference?

Where your focus is, that is your reality. 

As I mentioned here my job is to look into match fixing and unfair banning etc. Ergo to look after the interests of my players. It is also my job as the owner of a registered Chess Academy to defend my business against unethical attacks.

But why would a player take such an intense interest in what I do? When I train the Juniors, why would that upset him so much?

He must somehow sense me as a threat right? At least that is the feedback I am getting from my friends. That I am getting too close to the truth. That is why they are all jumping up and down again now. Was it the mention of COS that has got them all in panic this time? Is that a clue as to where we should be heading? Read this again. Here.

Maybe it's the culture. Maybe in that chess player's culture mentioned at the very top, it is about playing good chess so he stays focused on his job. For that will be the basis of his selection. Maybe the culture here is that the players are political appointees and so they must focus on PR. Otherwise they won't get to play for the Country.

Maybe? Unless you say Jimmy has taken total leave of his faculties of course. Then I have nothing to add.

So let us examine this supposition for a while. If it is based on ratings alone, then Jimmy doesn't make the cut either does he? So he must be given the back door for some reason. Unless again you say that MCF is run by a monkey. If that is the case I also have nothing to add.

But whatever the case we will be pitching a PR "expert", fierce look and mind games "expert" against a real chess expert at the Olympiads and hope that he will perform. Do you think he stands a chance? So who set him up for this?

Why has that happened? Is there a reason for this?

I will leave you to guess why this person is now foaming in the mouth. Ref: Here. Have a look. This could be the beginnings of Conspiracy Theory 3. I will write on this later. See if you can see what I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment