Sunday, June 13, 2010

Back from Subic Bay

I learned alot of things at Subic Bay, talking with foreign coaches, officials, parents etc. It has given me a wider perspective. I will write more on it most probably after National Close. I think a good way to evaluate the training, the exposure at Asean is to play a Malaysian event again and see if there was movement, improvement.

After all, we need to place a value on the investment made in time and money.

I understand that Lim Chong has replied me when I was at Subic Bay. I managed to find the article. Will look at it properly after National Close but didnt see much at first glance other than an attempt at some "factual" reporting. Maybe the nuggets of wisdom is buried somewhere harder to find.

Here's the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment