Friday, June 1, 2012

My motivation for telling you about COS on Monday.

Informed choice. We can choose by doing something about it or we can choose by doing nothing. Actually we usually have the leadership we deserve. But there is an important caveat to choosing. We must know the correct information.

Some say that I am trying to change the leadership. How can I do that? That is not what I do. I am not running for office. I have no interest in running for office. I don't even endorse any party. All I am saying is that we need to know what is happening so we can make informed choices.

And after the AGM, since we will know enough to ask more questions before, I hope we will be able to live with our choice without having to huddle in corners and complain about this or that. We will already know that we could have done something before the milk was spilled or before nasi jadi bubur.

See you again, Monday. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment