Friday, May 10, 2013

Dear Dato Tan, if I may offer a small suggestion....


Dear Dato,

Ref: Here.

I think there is something you can do that can make a huge difference. It has always seemed to me that as a major sponsor in Malaysian chess that if your sponsorship was directed to those that are making positive contributions to Malaysian chess instead of those that are doing otherwise, it will send out a very strong message.

Dato, there are many good State Affiliates, good officials, good organisers, good trainers/coaches and good players who work hard and want to make a difference. And they all need support too.

And Dato, there are also a very few bad apples who do the opposite. That is sadly our reality.

If money and support goes to the good ones and withdrawn from the bad apples till they get the message, positive change will come to Malaysian chess and come soon.

I do hope you will give my suggestion some consideration.

ps: You told me that your grandson, Daniel, will be taking over your mantle. Let him go to the ground and find out what is really happening.

All my very best Dato and thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment